7/18/2009

My 25 Random Philosophy

Eerytime I was asked, “What do you live for?”, “Whom do you live for?”, and “Why you are living?” I can’t utter sensible answers. That was when I was in secondary. But now I have lots of them. Hitherto these are what I believe, my guiding principles. These are what I came to think after 18 years of staying alive except the ones that are quoted. I don’t own them that’s why I credited.

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters such as existence, knowledge, truth, beauty, law, justice, validity, mind, and language.Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing these questions (such as mysticism or mythology) by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on reasoned argument.
(on the picture) Plato and Aristotle. The Pioneers of Philosophy.

1. School discrimination: What college you go to, doesn’t matter as much as what kind of person you grow up to be. (Arnalie,2009)

2. On chatting: “In order to grow wise, surround yourself with smart people.”
3. On blogging: I write. Therefore I exist and not merely in the milieu of extinction. I am not a writer, a journalist shall be. Fathom the difference.
4. On multiply premium: I always wanted to have a multiply premium account. But whenever I see beggars with no food to eat, I think twice and consequently deciding not to have it anymore. P99 was just an easy money for me but not for them. It can help people a lot. A lot better I guess. I just realized that best things in life are free. Thus, best multiply sites are in free.
5. Summary of Communism is three words: “Abolish private properties.” (Marx)
6. Summary of Life in three words: ” It goes on.” (Frost)
7. Patience on the situation: “God sees the truth but waits.” (Tolstoy)
8. Stereotyping: “If you judge people you have no time to love them.” (Mother Theresa)
9. Self-reliance: ” Wash the plate not because it is dirty nor you are told to wash it. But because you love the person who will use it.” (Mother Theresa)
10. Forgiveness is not the same with second chance.
11. On helping out: If you can’t help others of what you are today, you can never help them what you will be tomorrow.
12. On prejudices: The dog doesn’t bark if it knows the person. “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12).”
13. On greediness: I don’t want any silver when everybody around me wants bread.
14. On certain issues: To react is guilty. To laugh sets you free.
15. Taking stuff from one person is plagiarism. But taking it from various sources is research.
16. Keeping up: Pull yourself up. Mediocrity is not a reason for superiority.
17. Vagueness: If you want to know why. Ask why. Smart people tend to ask questions. That’s the easiest way to learn.
18. Politics: Real public service comes without a banner or flashing lights and it doesn’t matter to be in the neon light. Think nationally but act locally. Be the hero of the Philippines in your own way.
19. Being a Christian: “If Christians wants us to believe in a redeemer, let them act redeemed.” (Voltaire)
20. Life philosophy: Observe Traffic Signs in real life: “Give Way” and “Keep Right”
21. On being a nobody: It’s not who I am underneath. Its what I do that defines me. (Batman)
22. When someone really loves you, they will never hurt you. And if they do, you’ll see that in their eyes, they are hurting. (Peter Parker)
23. Letting go: The best form of loving is, giving that person the best choice, whether it includes you or not.
24. On attaining success: To have something you never have, do things you never had. That’s the logic.
25. On resisting anger: It is better to cry than to be angry. Because tears flows silently through the eyes and cleanses the soul. (Pope John Paul II)

P.S. on multiply site: (A) Honesty - add me as Online Buddy if you don’t know me personally oh by the way I give considerations. (B) Courtesy - don’t squeeze my stuffs here unless I let you even you credited it or sourced it out. This is not repost-all-you-want site or else find another. and (C) Respect - in the first place this is mine not yours. If you didn’t know your limits yet, at least know your boundaries here.

Contrary to priority: “I am not snobbish. Got sick with that irresponsible multiply-ers.”

CARLO H ANDRION
7.5.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark.