8/13/2008

Me, Myself, and I (A Cliche Title)

I'm a plethora of contradictions.Carlo Hernandez Andrion is almost synonymous to irony. I can be overly hyper one moment & totally out of mood the next. They say I'm a brat-a spoiled one at that, but I beg to disagree. I just want to get what I like. Hehe. Either you'll LOVE me & i'll like you twice as much,or RESENT me & I would be oblivious of your pathetic existence anyway. Some find me snobbish but im just initially shy. Plus the fact that I'm not used to making the first move. So i appreciate those who exert extra effort just to know me (flattery can get you anywhere). I am perennially late but I acknowledge the importance of time(sometimes). Im a couch potato but I also enjoy partying & hanging-out. I've actually mellowed down through the ages. Close friends consider me corny but I wonder why they laugh their hearts out whenever i crack a joke and burst with my sudden fits of one-liners. I'm never contented but am easily satisfied. I am unapologetically lazy but easily motivated to do something. I try to make the most out of everything even if I have nothing. I surprise myself sometimes. I don't tolerate mediocrity because of my stupid idealisms. I'm not into relationships and commitments but I love to be pampered and showered with affection. I can be too paranoid but apathetic in some isolated cases of schizophrenic episodes. Waahh!!!Am I making sense here? I just wana have a long description of myself just as long as your wasting your time reading this useless wrangling of words. I believe that people don't actually read long write-ups about other people such as this one so I intentionally made it long enough to trigger boredom. Hmm... Go figure. =P

Kidding aside I am a person who values my own principles and integrity. A somehow serious-type of person (not really). An introvert one.A moviegoer, a music bud (being one is fun!) and a couch potato . I love staying at my own home than going outside. Usually I go outside only when going to School and meet friends. I like staying at our home and have a yahoo messenger or msn chat mate (bwahaha). A listener of the songs of Westlife (winks). A self-centered person thinking only things that matters to me . But in the right time I can sacrifice what I have for the right person . I love traveling. Getting lost myself to a new place, new people and new environment . That's why I love to watch Nat Geo Channel. It feeds my hunger for learning .

2 comments:

  1. hey...
    i guess you were the one writing the article(youngblood) ive read this morning...Catch a man who reads... its nice huh... love to read it,,:)

    -marie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark.